What is Drop Flip Seasons?
Drop Flip Seasons is the sequel to the addictively fun game of silly physics contraptions, Drop Flip! Move, flip and manipulate obstacles of every shape and size as you accomplish the not-so-simple task of dropping a ball into a bucket... all with a seasonal twist!
- Seasonal levels ranging from easy to near-impossible
- New levels will be released at change of seasons throughout the year
- Bonus levels will be released before the changing of seasons
- Complex gameplay wrapped in colorful, minimalistic visuals
- Joyful music with catchy sound effects
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Attempt to get a “Ball-in-One” or “Ball-in-Two”
- Synchronize progress across devices via iCloud
- Pay once and play with no ads and zero IAP
- Made for absolutely everyone!
Who is BorderLeap?
BorderLeap is a one-man indie studio with a passion for handcrafting extraordinarily unique and creative games for mobile. Founded in September 2012 by designer and developer Nate Dicken, BorderLeap has released 10 games including Checkmate, Minimize, Alpha Omega, Word², the har•mo•ny series and Blendamaze.
How can I get in touch?
Nate can be reached by email at email@example.com, via Twitter at @borderleap or @natedicken, or via LinkedIn.
I want to see more!
Great! Scroll up to view the video, or click/tap here to download a zip file with gameplay screenshots and logos.